Then the Career Chats are for you! Throughout the year we organize several career chats where company representatives with a life scientist background are invited to give a talk about their career path in a specific field. During the event, the employees from a variety of different types of companies share with the audience their transition from academia to industry, their career experience, and give tips on how to better prepare for the job application process! Come and learn from the first-hand experience of successful life scientists!
Join us for the next Career Chat on the 16th of March with Dr. Daniel Gaul from AbbVie!
Are you looking for advice on how to launch your career? Would you like to know more about how to start into Medical Affairs? If so, join us on Tuesday, 16th March at 18:00h for our next online Career Chat with Dr. Daniel Gaul from AbbVie.
After successfully completing his PhD in cardiovascular research at the University of Zurich, Daniel Gaul joined Abbvie as a Medical Information Manager, after which he transitioned to his current Medical Science Liaison position.
During this Career Chat, Dr. Daniel Gaul will talk about his transition to industry, his experience as a Medical Science Liaison and discuss more in depth why starting as a Medical Information Manager is a great entry into the field of Medical Affairs.
Sparked your interest? Then join us and get all of your questions answered!
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, the event will take place online via Zoom. Registration is required, the link is listed below.
Date: 16th March 2021
Location: online zoom meeting
Deadline registration: 14th March 18:00
You will receive the link for joining the meeting on the 15th March.
You can read more about our past events here:
37) 18th Nov 2020: Akshay Kumar Ahuja (TermoFisher)
36) 29th Sep 2020: Claudia Bonardi (Roche)
35) 13th May 2020: Joaquin Urdinez (Cutiss AG)
34) 12th March 2020: Joint AMB/LSZYSN Career Chat
33) 24th October 2019: Simone Mellino (Ernst&Young)
32) 20th September 2019: Anuja Neve (Roche Diagnostics)
31) 20th June 2019: Max Günther Müller and Hardy Weber (Sartorius)
30) 22nd May 2019: Lara Spina (Eli Lilly)
29) 15th January 2019: Gabriel Haering (Farma Industria Ticino)
28) 29th November 2019: Corina Müller (Roche Innovation Center Zurich, F. Hoffmann-La Roche)
27) 7th November 2018: Arman Nilforoushan and Elena Prokhorova (Executive Insight)
25) 8th March 2018: A.T. Kearney
24) 7th September 2017: Dr. Scotti (Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research)
23) 22nd June 2017: Jonas Danner and David Abraham (GE Healthcare Life Sciences)
22) 3rd March 2017: Dr. Matthias Schranzhofer and Kristina Joksimovic (Thermo Fisher Scientific)
21) 2nd November 2016: Dr. Emilie Jaquiery (Novartis)
20) 5th October 2016: Dr. Fanny Masson and Dr. Raphael Hahn (Roche)
19) 12th May 2016: Dr. Agnes Bombrun Sauer (Givaudan)
18) 8th March 2016: Dr. Christian Burri (Swiss TPH)
17) 6 April 2016: Dr. Johannes Mosbacher (Roche)
16) 8 December 2015: Prof. Dr. Wiltrud Treffenfeldt (Dow Chemical)
15) 11 August 2015: Claire Dunn (Roche Glycart AG)
14) 28 May 2015: Davide Levi & Alan Timme (IMS Health)
13) 4 December 2014: Daniel Guedelha (Novartis)
12) 4 November 2014: Martin Schulze (Astellas)
11) 25 September 2014: Nadine Pasche (Roche)
10) 05 June 2014: Evangelos Athanassiou (McKinsey)
09) 04 December 2013: Tom van der Goor (Agilent)
08) 16 October 2013: Daniela Gunz (MSD)
07) 16 September 2013: Recruiting Event (Contact Singapore)
06) 11 June 2013: Eric Eichhorn (Givaudan)
05) 23 May 2013: Sebastian Kirbach (Roche)
04) 18 April 2013: Fitore Kasumaj (Johnson & Johnson)
03) 12 June 2012: Christopher Faraday (Novartis)
02) 12 December 2012: Isabel Gruber (Merck)
01) 03 October 2012: Irin Maier (Hocoma)