Getting ready for the next Zurich Life Science Day on the 5th February 2019
Our campaign for looking for collaborators in the ZLSD19 edition is already active!
Are you representing a company and interested in interacting with a large pool of talent within the field of life sciences? Would you like to increase your company’s visibility among students of the country’s top universities? Then join us at the Zurich Life Science Day 2019!
How your company can benefit from the Zurich Life Science Day
- Reach talent : more than 800 motivated talents from all areas of life science research facts
- Increase visibility : spread your brand around the life science campuses of Swiss universities
- Build links : company exhibition with optimal networking opportunities and the possibility to organize one-to-one meetings
- Adaptability : various sponsoring options to optimally represent your company in front of highly skilled participants
Why the Zurich Life Science Day?
- The ZLSD is the biggest life science career event in Switzerland and provides you direct contact to your future employees
- Target a broad spectrum of life science areas, ranging from biotechnologists and biologists to pharmacists and environmental scientists
- The ZLSD gives your brand national and international exposure
- First career steps make a deep impression! Leave your mark on society!
The Zurich Life Science Day offers you several possibilities to present your company physically at the company exhibition or through several sponsoring options.
Your company will have the possibility to organize one-to-one meetings between highly interested participants and your company representatives throughout the entire day. During those meetings, you will have the opportunity to interact with registered participants in a relaxed environment to discuss their next career steps. Both participants and company representatives evaluated these meetings, launched in the ZLSD 2014, very positively since they enable a deeper and more intimate exchange of ideas than regular chats during the coffee and lunch breaks.